The Plantifull Food Co. has been trading since March 2018 and was founded by husband and wife team, Adam and Becca Courtenay.
After watching a the documentary Forks Over Knives on Netlfix one evening, they were so captivated by the message and presented benefits of a wholly plant-based diet, that they transitioned fully into a plant-based diet the next morning.
Prior to this, neither had even considered following this lifestyle, and hadn't even met anybody who was vegan before! It was on this new journey that they quickly realised what a challenge coooking with only plants could be. During a holiday to Australia later that year, where there were so many food options for vegans, Adam and Becca decided to take things into their own hands, and created The Plantifull Food Co. shortly afterwards.
It is our mission to make delicious plant-based eating easily accessible to as many people as possible. We hope to show the world that food can be nutritious and delicious, not despite it being made wiht plants, but becuase of it.
Our current progress
Our notable progress to date:
- Launched meal pot range in March 2018;
- Added to the range with a 5-a-day line in July 2018;
- Developed innovative jerky range, launched in February 2019;
- Our products are currently stocked in around 60 retail stores throuhgout the UK;
- We also have online sales via our website, including a number of cusotmers internationally for the jerkies;
- We have a further two jerky flavours ready for launch;
- Another five meal pots have been fully developed, and are also ready for launched;
- We're currently based in London;
- All our products are manufactured in the UK, with all ingredients sourced from within the UK;
- So far we have sold over 30,000 meal pots, and are aiming to double this over the next 12 months, subject to increasing our retail lineup furhter.
Adam Courtenay (Co-Founder)
- Adam started his career as a junior hedge fund manager, before switching industries to work in commerical real estate development, where he has almost 10 years of experience.
- His hobbies include cycling, football, tennis, F1, and he's a gadget geek!
- Adam is at his happiest when cycling on a sunny day, or exploring a new country with hot weather
- Twitter: adam_courtenay; Medium: Adam Courtenay; Linkedin: Adam Courtenay
- Adam has an undergraduate degree in Business Finance from Durham University, and a Masters degree in Real Estate Finance from Cambridge University
Becca Courtenay (Co-founder)
- From the US, Becca started her career in strategy consulting, before moving into real estate private equity in London, after moving here to study for her MBA at London Business School.
- She enjoys working out, hiking, exploring, and loves playing piano
- Becca is at her happiest when surrounded by frineds nad family, or doing a high intensity workout class
- TWitter: ...
- Becca has an undergraduate double degree in English and Economics from Duke University, and an MBA from London Business School
- Adam and Becca met on the dating app, Hinge, and were engaged seven months later!
- Please email email@example.com [make email address]