Jan 18 2019
With 2019 off to a great start, here are a few things to beat the January Blues:
Things to do:
- Vevolution, along with By Chloe, is holding a series of FREE talks. Food is also 20% off from By Chloe on the evening. Most of these are sold out already, but you can get on the waitlist.
- Go see the amazing Hamilton at Victoria Palace Theatre, which has now just been extended until the end of May. There are some affordable tickets left, and it’s totally worth it.
- Feeling a little down? The Winter Happiness Festival is sure to cheer you up with 3 days of talks, workshops, and snacks
- At the stylish Hoxton Holborn, the Fresh + Fit Pop Up Market will give you some new ideas on how to incorporate more wellness into your life
Things to Read:
- Is Sunscreen the New Margarine?
- The 30 Best Pieces of Advice for Entrepreneurs in 2018
- There’s No Such Thing as Humane Meat or Eggs
- An Aging Marathoner Tries to Run Fast after 40
- How Millennials Became the Burnout Generation
Things to Watch: